External links

Saturday 13 December 2014

My collection of Handbags

I think I've always had a slight obsession with bags. Over the years I have just loved buying new handbags to add to my collection. Its really funny but I think having the right bag is really the cherry on the cake when it comes to fashion.



A look into my collection                                                              




Berry toned petite bag : Primark / Pennys 



Dainty handbag : Topshop 






Quilted Bag with broach : Primark / Pennys 
Sequinned Owl bag : Accessorize 
Patent black satchel : TKMAXX



Berry toned leather handbag : TK MAXX



Lilac bag : accessorize 

Accessorize lilac handbag with mint blouse, floral skirt and sunglasses. Wore this outfit in summer for a trip to the wax museum :) Agent 007 hahaha  


 Any questions or ideas for more blog posts just let me know in the comments.

Thanks xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment