External links

Tuesday 29 December 2015

NYE Inspiration

Makeup 




This makeup look is all about the eyes and the lips. For the eyes I wanted a brown smokey eye with a bit of shimmer. To achieve this I used the Vice Pallet. I used the colour 'delete' all over the lid and then added shimmer with 'flame'. For the berry lip I used an Inglot lipstick in the shade 205. 


Outfit 


I'm wearing a silver/purple sequin dress from forever 21. This is my favorite sequined dress that I own. It's still online at only 28 euros. 
 

Thanks for reading. I hope this helps with your NYE look xx

2 comments:

  1. Girl I absolutely love the make-up and dress. Sparkle is a must for NYE! Looking fab :)

    Beth X
    Bethanyworrall.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That palette looks amazing! The makeup came out really nice :) Also, I’ve nominated you for the versatile blogger award! You can find more information at: http://www.misslaurabora.com/2016/01/the-versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete