External links

Saturday 13 February 2016

My trip to Disneyland Paris 2016

My trip to Disneyland Paris was one of the most amazing experiences I've ever had. For me to really love a holiday three factors definitely come into play : Food, accommodation and shopping. 





Food 


The food was amazing. In the park all the restaurants had different themes which was so much fun. We ate in 'The lucky nugget saloon' in adventure land, which had a wild western theme.


                                 

We also went cafe hyperion in Discoveryland which was a cool fast food restaurant that you watched cartoons while you ate. There was more restaurants in the Disney village. Planet Hollywood was so much fun. The food was delicious and not too expensive !
                             


In the village they also had my favorite restaurant called The rain forest cafe. The food and decor was exquisite. 








Accommodation



We stayed in one of the Disney hotels called the sequoia lodge. This was really a good idea as it meant we could walk to the parks and village within 10-15 minutes. The hotel was beautiful and every morning there was a character there to get a picture with. So comfy I would definitely recommend.


My next Disneyland blog post will be on the shopping experience and my Disney haul. Thanks for reading x


No comments:

Post a Comment