External links

Saturday 5 March 2016

Belle of the ball (on a budget).

Having a ball coming up can be a bit of a stress. Ball gowns can be really expensive. I didn't want to spend that much on dress that I'm only gonna wear for one night. Having looked around both online and in shops I found that Quiz was amazing.They do 15% student discount and their clothes and accessories are very budget friendly. Debenhams was also great ! they have a quiz concession and I loved their accessories.


Dress €77.00, clutch €28.00 and bracelet  €14.00. Necklace €19.00 and earrings (clip on) €23.00.



Click here to get the look. 

Thanks for reading. 


3 comments:

  1. Amazing dress!

    Do you want to be friends with me on bloglovin? If yes, just follow me and I'll follow your blog back ASAP!<3 http://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/anna-alina-3947784

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...you look amazing, love the dress. Would you like to follow me on BLOGLOVIN? If you decided to follow me, please let me know so I can follow you back ASAP.

    www.love-joice.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...you look amazing, love the dress. Would you like to follow me on BLOGLOVIN? If you decided to follow me, please let me know so I can follow you back ASAP.

    www.love-joice.com

    ReplyDelete