External links

Tuesday 29 March 2016

Everyday makeup look


Products used : 


Mac studio sculpt in the shade Nc15 mixed with Rimmel match perfection in the shade light porcelain. 
I'm very pale but I do love the idea of a contour so I use the too faced milk chocolate soleil bronzer.
I have a few blemishes and spots so I used the Mac Pro longwear concealer in the shade Nc15. I found this concealer provides excellent coverage and conceals bags under the eyes. 
My highlight is the Mac eyeshadow nylon ! This is an amazing highlighter. I used it on my cheekbones, brow bone and the inner corner of my eyes. 
used Benefits Browzings in the shade light to define my eyebrows. 
Red lipstick was Revlon super lustrous lipstick in the shade fire and ice. 

Thanks for reading. 

1 comment:

  1. You look beautiful hun, nice makeup.

    www.stellasglam.com

    ReplyDelete